Author Topic: Courses/ activities 2021  (Read 193 times)

Euanbrown

• longtime BCC# owner Jonelli (Mengascini)
Courses/ activities 2021
« on: April 08, 2021, 12:08:37 PM »
Its gone awfy quite on here hope you are all well! 

1. I just noticed that it looks like there will be no button box course  at Sabhal Mòr Ostaig  this year (no sign of the couse and the fiddle course (Alastair Fraser) has been cancelled (http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/en/cursaichean/cursaichean-goirid/alasdair-fraser-fiddle-2021/).  Anyone have any news about this (the button box course)?

2.  The May Shand Morino day at Windygates is obviously not on either  after the sad passing of Bruce Lindsay  and the pandemic (as far as I know).  Again any news on this?

How about a discussion (not really for the Fb page I think) about some kind of ways of getting together when the pandemic subsides? or even a virtual  event in May? Don't want to tread on anyones toes and happy to help if anything is already underway.

ATB Euan 

Bill

• Administrator
Re: Courses/ activities 2021
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 04:01:58 PM »
Indeed it has been awfy quiet for quite a while now, so much so that I’ve concluded that the site is moribund, and I’ve thought of closing it down at the end of each of the last three months. It’s only apathy that has stopped me doing so; I’ll think about it again this month. I’ll advise any member who hasn’t done so already to join The Button Box Accordion group on Facebook and forums.melodeon.net.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal